Due to the upcoming storm system that will be moving through North Carolina on Wednesday and Thursday, we have the following plan in place for our Piedmont conference.
Ecumenical Service – Wednesday, February 25th at 7:00pm
Come To The Table Conference – Thursday, February 26th at 8:00am
- The Ecumenical Service will be canceled ONLY IF First Baptist Church of Elon’s Wednesday night services are canceled. This will be determined by 12 p.m. on Wednesday.
- We have chosen not to operate on a delay.
- If the weather conditions persist such that safety is an issue, we will decide to cancel the Piedmont conference. We will notify participants by Wednesday, February 25th at 10pm via email, social media as well as provide an update on our website.
- In the event that the conference is cancelled, you may transfer your registration to attend the Western conference in Sylva, NC on March 19. You must notify us by March 1st of your intent so that we can plan accordingly.
- If you are unable to attend the Western Region conference, then your registration fee will be treated as a donation to the Come to the Table program.
- If you prefer to have your registration fee refunded, a written request for a refund must be submitted to Elizabeth MacLachlan, Director of Finance, Rural Advancement Foundation International (RAFI), P.O. Box 640, Pittsboro, NC 27312. Only request made in writing will be refunded, we are unable to make electronic refunds back to credit or debit cards.
- Information will be posted on the Come to the Table Facebook page, www.facebook.com/cometothetablenc, twitter at #Come2theTable.
We ask that you please consider your personal safety and comfort level with the existing driving conditions when making your decision to join us on Thursday. We hope this helps you with your decision-making!