RAFI’s Farm Sustainability Program is currently developing a North Carolina Farmer-Veteran Network to serve military veterans transitioning to civilian life in agriculture.
Through the network, farmer-veterans can:
- Meet regularly with other farmer-veterans in their area
- Participate in expert-led production and business workshops
- Access a national and state-level resource referral system specific to
- Learn from experts and peers in agriculture
- Contribute to the revival of rural areas and local economies
The network is open to military veterans who are interested in agriculture, regardless of farming background, type of production, or physical ability.
If you are a farmer-veteran or a service provider who wants to be involved, please contact:
Farmer-Veteran Network Coordinator