Past & Present RAFI Staff
- Deep losses Suffered by Sustainable Ag: The 2015 “Cromnibus”. James Robinson, Research and Policy Associate. December 2014.
- 2014 Farm Bill Analysis: GIPSA. Steve Etka, RAFI Campaign for Contract Agriculture Reform Policy Director. February 2014.
- The Meat Racket: The Secret Takeover of America’s Food Business. Christopher Leonard 2014.
- Assessing the Impact of Integrator Practices on Contract Poultry Growers. Farmers Legal Action Group 2001.
- Poultry Growers Speak Out! An Executive Summary of the Delmarva Poultry Growers Survey Results. University of Delaware. Tom Ilvento & Angela Watson 1998.
- Technology, Organization, and Financial Performance in U.S. Broiler Production, EIB-126, USDA Economic Research Service. James MacDonald 2014.
- Workshops on Agriculture and Antitrust Enforcement Issues in our 21st Century Economy. US Department of Justice & USDA 2012.
- Market Power in Poultry Production Contracting? Evidence from a Farm Survey. Journal of Agriculture and Applied Economics. James MacDonald and Nigel Key 2012.
- The Business of Broilers: The Hidden Costs of Putting a Chicken on Every Grill. . The Pew Charitable Trusts 2013.
- Big Chicken: Pollution and Industrial Poultry Production in America. The Pew Charitable Trusts 2011.
- The Problems with Poultry Production and Processing. Chapter 8 of The Ethics and Economics of Agrifood Competition. Constance et al 2013.