Compilation of Videos Produced by RAFI
- Video Release of New Whole-Farm Revenue Protection Policy Webinar (1/26/2015) - There’s a new crop insurance option now available for diversified farmers – Whole Farm Revenue Insurance –and a recent national webinar will help farmers understand whether it’s right for them. The National Center for Appropriate Technology (NCAT), the National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition (NSAC) and the Rural Advancement Foundation International (RAFI-USA) held a webinar on […]
- Jeremy Troxler speaks on Come to the Table (10/15/2014) - “One of the first encounters that I had with thinking more deeply about issues related between farming food and faith came when I was invited by a friend to attend ‘Come to the table’... And it really opened my eyes to a whole dimension of things that I hadn’t been aware of...”
- Cash Flow Webinar Farm Advocacy Webinar Recording (9/19/2014) - Cash Flow: The Common Language Between Farmers and Lenders. This webinar, featuring Gary Matteson of Farm Credit, covered the basics of farm business planning, as it applies to borrowing.
- Video: Alex Hitt & Sandi Kronick on the Community of Good Food (9/19/2014) - Farmer Alex Hitt and CEO of Eastern Carolina Organics Sandi Kronick talk about the importance of direct markets and the community that is built around good food in this new video produced by Farm Aid.
- Danny Peed, Community Food Network, discusses hunger solutions in Eastern NC (7/7/2014) - "One of the most important decisions that people make in their lives is the food they eat." - Danny Peed, Community Food Network
- Joy Williams, Partners in Health and Wholeness, on “tackling” food policy (6/16/2014) - "When we think about tackling such a huge bear as our food policies that govern our nation, it takes more than one person. It takes more than one community." Joy Williams
RAFI has earned the GuideStar Gold Exchange Seal, demonstrating our commitment to transparency. Financial information including annual reports and audited financial statements are available on our website.