Where Could Hydraulic Fracturing (“Fracking”) Occur in North Carolina?
The map above shows the potential affected areas and include Sanford, Lee, and Chatham counties in North Carolina.
- Forced Pooling; Can North Carolina Landowners be Forced into Signing Mineral Rights Leases?
- Forced Pooling 101- Informational video featuring RAFI’s Executive Director Scott Marlow
- Oil and Gas Leasing Education Packet (written for landowners)
- NC Attorney General’s Office Issues Landowner Protection Report (May 2012)
- House Fracking Bill Leaves Gaps in Landowner Protections (RAFI Press Release, June 2012)
- Schedule of Compulsory Pooling Study Group Meetings
- Get Involved!