The 2014 Farm Bill
- Overview of the 2014 Farm Bill
- RAFI’s Official Statement on Final Passage of 2014 Farm Bill (January 30, 2014)
- 2014 Farm Bill Analysis: Crop Insurance (February 12, 2014)
- 2014 Farm Bill Analysis: GIPSA (February 14, 2014)
- 2014 Farm Bill Analysis: Organic Agriculture (February 24, 2014)
The 2008 Farm Bill
- Crafting the 2008 Farm Bill
- The Farm Bill Tree: Understanding the Logic of the 2008 Farm Bill – What ‘s included in the farm bill? Why? Where do commodity payments fit in? The answers are here, in Scott Marlow’s article.
Farm Bill Partners & Partners
- National Organic Coalition. RAFI’s close partner on farm bill issues concerning organic agriculture and the organic label.
- National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition. Up-to-date analysis of the Farm Bill is also provided by our coalition partner, the National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition.
- The Campaign for Contract Agriculture Reform is a coalition of organizations organized by RAFI that works on behalf of family farmers who grow under exploitative production contracts.