The Farm Bill determines federal policy in agriculture and nutrition for the next five to ten years. Through a variety of programs, projects and coalitions, RAFI works to ensure the voices of family farmers get heard.
- Learn more about RAFI’s analysis on the recent 2014 Farm Bill.
- Learn more about RAFI’s analysis and campaigns from the 2008 Farm Bill.
Farm Bill Platforms and Partners
- Get information on Farm Bill policies related to organic agriculture from our coalition partner, the National Organic Coalition.
- Up-to-date analysis of the Farm Bill is also provided by our coalition partner, the National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition.
- The Campaign for Contract Agriculture Reform is a coalition of organizations working on behalf of family farmers who grow under exploitative production contracts.