- Elaney Wood Heritage Farmers Market, Snow Hill, Greene County
- Market Square Farmers Market, Reidsville, Rockingham County
- Morganton Farmers Market, Morganton, Burke County
- Historic Marion Tailgate Market, Marion, McDowell County
- Rockingham Farmers Market, Rockingham, Richmond County
- Sandhills Farmers Market, Spring Lake, Cumberland County
- Green Rural Redevelopment, Henderson and Greenville, Vance and Pit Counties
What are Fresh Bucks? Fresh Bucks tokens are extra market dollars for SNAP/EBT users to spend on fresh fruits and vegetables at the market. Fresh Bucks double the buying power of SNAP/EBT users at the market. For each dollar a SNAP user withdraws from their account to spend at the market, they will be matched an additional dollar, up to a total of $20 Fresh Bucks. Examples: $20 in SNAP + $20 in Fresh Bucks = $40 to spend at the market $8 in SNAP + $8 in Fresh Bucks = $16 to spend at market $25 in SNAP + $20 in Fresh Bucks ($20 is the max) = $45 to spend at the market
Pictured: Front & Back of Fresh Bucks Tokens
How Farmers’ Market Customers Can Use Fresh Bucks:
- Similar to SNAP/EBT tokens, Fresh Bucks tokens come in $1 increments and no change is given.
- Eligible items: fresh fruits and vegetables only.
- Fresh Bucks tokens do not expire until the end of the market season. If a customer does not use all of their tokens one day, they can bring them back on their next visit!
- Fresh Bucks tokens can be matched up to $20, once per market day.
- If you live near one of these markets, please spread the word to friends, family and community members.
- Support RAFI with a donation to support our program.
Made possible with generous support from: The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust Wholesome Wave For additional information contact RAFI at: (919) 621-3593.