From the Farmstand is a blog written by staff of the Rural Advancement Foundation International covering key issues relevant to the development of markets, policies, and communities that support thriving, socially just, and environmentally sound family farms.
- Bringing (Burt’s) Bees to the Farm
- Hurricane Matthew: Disaster Assistance for Farms
- Videos: Small Farm Risk Management Resources for Farmers / La gestión de riesgos para las granjas
- RAFI Is Hiring: Farmer Democracy Project Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Your Weekend Plans: Carolina Farm Stewardship Association’s Eastern Triangle Farm Tour
- Free Film Screening at Farm Aid 2016, Join Us!
- Small Farm Risk Management Webinar / Seminario virtual sobre la gestión de riesgos para las granjas
- RAFI Partners with Burt’s Bees to Plant 1 Billion Seeds and #BringBackTheBees
- Big Chicken Companies Own or Control Everything Except the Farm, But Why?
- 2016 Grant Recipient Geoff Seelen on “The Farm Kitchen”