From the Farmstand is a blog written by staff of the Rural Advancement Foundation International covering key issues relevant to the development of markets, policies, and communities that support thriving, socially just, and environmentally sound family farms.
- One Day of Giving Thanks Isn’t Enough: #GivingTuesday
- Celebrate #GivingTuesday: Share your “Unselfie”
- Upcoming Info Sessions for Agricultural Reinvestment Fund Grant Program
- Bringing (Burt’s) Bees to the Farm
- Farmer Spotlight: Valee Taylor, Taylor Fish Farm
- Hurricane Matthew: Disaster Assistance for Farms
- Videos: Small Farm Risk Management Resources for Farmers / La gestión de riesgos para las granjas
- Your Weekend Plans: Carolina Farm Stewardship Association’s Eastern Triangle Farm Tour
- Free Film Screening at Farm Aid 2016, Join Us!
- Small Farm Risk Management Webinar / Seminario virtual sobre la gestión de riesgos para las granjas