RAFI-USA cultivates markets, policies and communities that support thriving, socially-just, and environmentally-sound family farms.
We work nationally and internationally, focusing on North Carolina and the southeastern United States.
- Family farmers have the power to earn a fair and dependable income.
- Everyone who labors in agriculture is respected, protected, and valued by society.
- Air, water and soil are preserved for future generations.
- The land yields healthy and abundant food and fiber that is accessible to all members of society.
- The full diversity of seeds and breeds, the building blocks of agriculture, are reinvigorated and publicly protected.